Metinvest B.V., the parent company of an international vertically integrated mining and metals group of companies (hereinafter – the “Metinvest” or the “Group”), today announced unaudited consolidated interim financial results under IFRS for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
THE KEYS FOR THE ESG SPHERE
- In the 1st half of 2021, the Vitrati Group sold US $ 204 million to the ecological innovations. courtyard of the bunker station at the blast furnace No. 5 at MMK im. Illicha (MMKI).
- Metinvest has signed memorandums about the development of the ministry for the decarbonization of the steel industry from K1-MET, the leading Austrian Prize-winning center for metallurgy, as well as the latest technologies of the entire life cycle of possession at metallurgical enterprises.
- At the same time, the Group has made salaries to pay viable personnel in Ukraine (up to 25%).
- Metinvest has complied mіzh Group and її partners.
- For fiercely, the Group has downgraded its ESG rating from Sustainalytics, a provincial leader of the Doslejen, ratings and tributes from ESG, to 31.7 points. With this rank, the Group kept its position in the middle of ten international metallurgical companies, which were rated by the agency at the time of publication.
BASIC OPERATING INDICATIONS
- Berezna Metinvest has lost control over the Pokrovskaya Vugila Group, the most popular type of high-yielding coke, Ukrainian implementation of the purchase option. Before the Pokrovskoy Vugilnoy group enter the label of enterprises. By the 30th day of 2021, the Group’s part in the main near-banyan enterprises deposited 99.22% from the mine management “Pokrovske” and 99.57% from the St. Metinvest has added assets to the central mine complex of the Dniprovsky Metallurgical Combine (DMK) near Kam’yanskiy, Ukraine, for about US $ 340 million. Serpni, after the end of the great period, Inguletsky GZK has launched a new path to the complex of cyclic-flow technology (CPT).
GOVERNOR’S GOAL MANAGEMENT
- Mill for 30 chervnya 2021 rock pure Borg Group down 52% on the cob of rock – up to US $ 1,016 million, and the net Borg repayment to EBITDA for the last 12 months was 0.8x – up to 0.2x.
- In the first half of 2021, Metinvest has raised US $ 1 billion to pay off its borgovy crops’yazan, where they placed bank loans, non-bank positions, euroobligatsii, trade finance and leasing crops’yazannya.
- After the end of the famous period, the Group did not buy it, and then canceled its obligations for the amount of US $ 161 million 2023 rotsi – on an open market), and also repaid US $ 80 million in advance for non-bank positions.
Commenting on the results, Yuriy Rizhenkov, General Director of Metinvest Group, saying:
In the first half of 2021, the Group has shown excellent results.
We have reached key operational indicators. Vrahoyuchas zbіlshennya obsyagіv virobnitstva on two Mariupol combinats, Azovstal and MMK im. Illicha, the chavun’s virginity grew by 8% against the analogous period of the last rock – up to 4,405 yew. tons, and steel – by 10% to 4 358 yew. tons. The reduction of virobnichnyh indicators on all garnishing-zbagachuvalny combines of the group (GZK) contributed 5% to the growth of virgin production of gold ore concentrate by 5% – up to 15,864 yew. tons. In addition, for the consolidation of the Pokrovskaya Vugilnoy Group near the Bereznaya 2021, the zagalny obsyag vyrobnitstva vugilnogo zris concentrate by 76% – up to 2 705 yew. tons.
Our financial indicators have also been reduced in terms of prices for steel and ore. The virus has been consolidated by 70% against the analogous period of the last rock, and the growth of the arrival is growing. The price has become the mobility of the Zusillas of our command and the occasional visits of the most exciting technologies. So, mi vicorist piece іtelekt for keruvannya by thermal balance in blast furnaces. To automate our gold ore assets